Caledonia maintains a very stringent recruitment and selection process and we are vigilant in ensuring all mandatory requirements are met before any employee commences.
Our process ensures we:
- Establish working rights
- Employ a skilled and experienced workforce through a rigid selection process and the use of behavioural based interviewing techniques
- Scrutinise relevant licenses and tickets for validity and against job specific requirements
- Minimise any risk for potential injury and ensure all employees are assessed as fit for work against position criteria
- Promote a safe working environment for all by having a National Police Clearance as a standard mandatory requirement
- Wherever possible source local people for our regionally based projects
- Apply equal opportunity principles to create a diverse workforce
- Communicate clearly the expectations and behaviours expected of all Caledonia employees through our company induction process.